Commitment to Privacy
Your Privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on FreeHearingTest.org's (“FHT”) home page.
This notice applies to all information collected from or submitted to freehearingtest.org, and other landing pages (collectively, the “website”) that direct customers to http://www.freehearingtest.org, collectively operated by FHT.
FHT is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third party websites and this Notice does not apply to those websites.
Application of This Notice
This Notice applies only to the information collected by this website. It does not apply to information collected by FHT in any other way, including offline.
"Personal information" means information that may be used to identify an individual, such as a first and last name or an email address. By using this website or by calling FHT, you may provide us with your Personal Information to purchase our products or to register to receive information about our products and services, and to contact you.
When you use our website, we also automatically log your internet protocol address ("IP Address"), which is part of your online address. We may use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer and maintain the website.
FHT shall not disclose any Personal Information it gathers from you to third parties except in the following situations:
- to comply with any governmental regulations and/or laws or any court orders;
- to protect personal safety, the public, or our website;
- to provide the product or service you have requested;
- when we want to keep you up to date on the latest news and trends, special offers or other information we think you'd like to hear about from FHT alone;
- to third parties that provide FHT with technology, services and/or content for the operation and maintenance of the business; and
- we may from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the internet or to send direct to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag- industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with our sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail. If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail you may send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 312-366-3899.
FHT cares about the safety of children. Our website is only offered to those of age 18 and over. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 18. Whenever children use their computers, parents should supervise their activities, especially use of the Internet, email, and other online services.
This website is owned and operated by FHT for the purpose of communicating with FHT's current and potential customers.
2. Information That We Collect and Use
As previously written, when you use our website we also automatically log your internet protocol address ("IP Address"), which is part of your online address.
If you provide us with your email address or phone, we may use your email address and/or phone to communicate with you.
If you take a hearing screening test, we will store the results in an HIPAA-compliant manner. If you choose to engage in a consultation with a hearing professional, we may share your hearing screening test results with that hearing professional, following all relevant HIPAA regulations.
3. Children’s Privacy
We restrict the use of our services to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18. If FHT becomes aware that such data has been inadvertently collected, we will delete such data and will terminate the account if the person is under 18.
4. Deletion of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our systems within a reasonable time after your request to do so. We may retain some or all of such information to the extent required by law or as we deem necessary to protect our rights.
5. How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information to those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. These organizations include, but are not necessarily limited to, SC Industries Inc., FHT, and third party companies that may be contracted by FHT or the other organizations for customer support.
We may share aggregated information publicly and with companies, organizations or individuals outside of FHT or with our partners, which could be publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to display trends about the general use of our applications. Although aggregate information does not identify users personally, there is a risk that third parties who receive such data from us may use it to re-identify specific users.
We may transfer your information to a successor entity upon a merger, sale, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization to which FHT is a party.
6. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain of these entities for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at the following address: FHT Corporation, 24151 Telegraph Rd., STE 140, Southfield, Michigan 48033. In your request, please specify that you want a “FHT Corporation California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
7. Security of Your Information
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely effective, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time. We will not be liable for any breach of the security measures on the App or any loss, misuse, or alteration of information resulting therefrom or from communications through the Internet.
8. Contacting FHT
150 N. Michigan Ave #400
Chicago, IL 60601